Founders and Executive Leadership Team
CEO & Founder
- A leading commercial executive and serial entrepreneur formerly at Medtronic’s award-winning and fastest growing division, taking it from 45MM to 1B globally.
- A commercial strategic veteran with 20+ device launches with 3 reaching over 100M with expertise in commercial scaling.
VP, Business Development & Co-Founder
- An accomplished healthcare executive formerly at Medtronic’s Spine & Biologics division leading US Commercialization with 1.5B in sales; over 20 years in medical device, pharma, and biotech industries.
- An experienced marketeer with 20+ device launches and 4 PMA IDE studies across spine, orthopedics, and biologic markets.
- Former CEO of Tornier, AMS, and Responsive Orthopedics.
- Serial entrepreneur with 40 years experience in medical device including successful IPO, Merger, Acquisitions, Commercial Growth and multiple startups.
Chief Medical Officer
- A Director of Value Based Healthcare, President of Twin Cities Orthopedics, and CEO of 2 Physician Owned Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Practicing hip and knee surgeon at Twin Cities Orthopedics, with over 25 years experience.
VP of Finance & Operations
- Former CFO & COO of HealthEZ, a Minneapolis based medical third-party administrator.
- Serial entrepreneur with 30 years experience in fast growing companies including successful Merger, Acquisitions, Commercial Growth, and multiple startups.
Senior Director, Quality and Regulatory
- Over 20 years in the medical device industry working with venture capital backed start-ups and to fortune 100 device manufacturers.
- Certified ISO 13845 quality system lead auditor.
- Focus on quality systems, regulatory strategy and submissions, along with clinical study design and study execution, for class I, II, and III products such as neurosurgical, neurovascular, cardiac, cardiac ablation, bone fusion, orthopedic, and imaging technologies.